Monday, August 30, 2010

Introduction/a Little About Me/First Post

Hi everyone!
I figured that before I start posting the good stuff, I should post a little something about myself. Here goes:
My name is Christina, and I am 21 yrs old. I was born and raised in Paris, France and I've been living in Chicago for 3 yrs now. I am trilingual; I speak French, Spanish and English (English being my third language). I went to Columbia College for 2 yrs where I was an Advertising Art major and then got denied for loans, so I'm currently paying my way through school at a city college. I work full time at a fancy bakery and basically get to eat all the macarons and croissants I want!
I live with my boyfriend, Andrew and my cat, Mappy. This is Mappy:

And this is our apartment, for now:

That's all. Thanks for reading, and I hope you'll subscribe to my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment