Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fashion Post!

Hi y'all! I have exciting news: I got my camera back!! The funny thing is I didn't even use it for the pictures I will be using in this post, but I will be for the next post!

I'm actually on my way to get supplies for the recipe I will be posting today, and I thought I'd share my fashions with you. Here in Chicago, the weather has been slowly dropping since the Equinox. Today it's 57 degrees! Just last week it was 90. I love Chicago's drastic weather changes. Anyway, I've been stocking up on fall/winter goodies at the thrift store and I've found many gems including my newest and most favorite coat; it's a navy blue toggle coat from American Eagle. I've been looking for a perfect one all over the internet and stores with no luck! All of the good ones were over $400 and that's just not in my budget right now. I got extremely lucky with this coat yesterday seeing as I not only almost cried when I saw it on the rack, but everything was 1/2 off so I got it for $4.50!

I call this the "I Don't Plan On Showering At All Today" look.

Toggle Coat: Thrifted, American Eagle
Denim Shirt: H&M
Wool Scarf: Thrifted, Marshall Field's
Leggings: AA Navy Winter Leggings

Shoes: Doc Martens
Nail Polish: Essie's Mint Candy Apple

Glasses: Chanel
Sleeping Kitty: Mappy



Next post will be very, very soon! Happy fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment